Peer-Reviewed Conference Publications
- G. Nilsson, P. Grover, and U. Kalabic. “Assignment and Control of Two-Tiered Vehicle Traffic“. Accepted for publication at IEEE CDC 2018.
- C. Rosdahl, G. Nilsson, and G. Como. “On distributed optimal control of traffic flows in transportation networks” (INVITED). 2018 IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications (CCTA), Copenhagen, Denmark.
- G. Nilsson and G. Como, “Evaluation of Decentralized Feedback Traffic Light Control with Dynamic Cycle Length“, 15th IFAC Symposium on Control in Transportation Systems, 2018, Savona, Italy.
- G. Nilsson and G. Como, “On generalized proportional allocation policies for traffic signal control”, (INVITED) IFAC World Congress 2017, Toulouse, France.
- G. Nilsson, P. Hosseini, G. Como, and K. Savla, “Entropy-like Lyapunov Functions for the Stability Analysis of Adaptive Traffic Signal Controls,” (INVITED) in Proc. of IEEE Control Decision Conference, (Osaka, Japan), December 15-18, 2015.
- G. Nilsson, G. Como, and E. Lovisari, “On Resilience of Multicommodity Dynamical Flow Networks,” in Proc. of 2014 Control Decision Conference, (Los Angeles, CA, USA), December 15-17, 2014.